[CLAM] Missing configuration variables on Windows

Vegard Sandvold vegard.sandvold at notam02.no
Wed Jan 4 13:08:59 PST 2006

Hi David,

I'm compiling with clam 0.90 pre2 (sorry for not telling), but I suspect
I'm still using the old build system. Can you tell me where I find some
info on how to use the scons-based system?

Vegard

--
Crystalline solid-solution alloys have unit cell dimensions that are
frequently linear with concentration.