[CLAM] Missing configuration variables on Windows

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.es
Thu Jan 5 09:34:06 PST 2006

Hi Vegard,
I've just uploaded a new 0.90-pre3 release on the web
http://clam.iua.upf.es/download.html
Just the src code by now (not windows setups.exe and mac .dmg )

There is a reworked INSTALL file (also attached) in the root dir
of the main tarball, that should explain how to set the
dependencies and compile/install in the three platforms

Regards
Pau

En/na Vegard Sandvold ha escrit: