[CLAM] CLAM 0.91.0

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 19 04:55:56 PDT 2006

CLAM 0.91.0 Release Announcement
´Spectral transformations, annotator, packaging, and
  desktop integration release'

We are glad to announce the 0.91.0 CLAM release which
comes by the hand with Music Annotator 0.3.2, Network
Editor 0.3.1 and SMSTools 0.4.1. They are available
for download as source tarballs and also as binary
packages for Windows, Ubuntu dapper, Debian sid and
Fedora Core 5. MacOsX binaries are not available for
this release, but we promise they will be back soon.

This  release  is  the  first  official one which
incorporates the new CLAM Music Annotator featuring
chord extraction.

Almost 30 new spectral transformations have been
incorporated into the processing repository. Some of
them  are already available from the NetworkEditor.

Application usage has received some extra stress on this
release. Applications are better integrated on Windows
and Linux desktops. Step by step application tutorials
are available on the clam wiki for Music Annotator [1],
SMSTools [2], Network Editor and Prototyper [3]. And,
all of them all provide examples to start with.

Please read  these  and  other improvements in the
changelog [4] or visit our website [5] for further
details. We expect as much feedback as possible from
all our users. Besides the mailing list, you can likely
find us at #clam channel on FreeNode (IRC network).

The CLAM team

[1]
http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam/index.php/Music_Annotator_tutorial
[2] http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam/index.php/SMSTools_tutorial