[CLAM] Can anyone send me a resynthesized speech using SMS? I can not run it on FC5

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 19 07:17:26 PDT 2006

Hi Neediss,
I'm not really sure if I understad what you are asking. But here
you are:

the original voice fragment:
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/Elvis.wav

the sinusoidal part synthesis:
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/Elvis-synthesized_sinusoidal_out.wav

the residual (original with the sinusoidal part substracted)
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/Elvis-synthesized_residual_out.wav

the two partial components added
http://www.iua.upf.edu/~parumi/tmp/Elvis-outputResynthesis.wav

Please, tell us the exact problem you had running SMSTools on
fedora core5 (maybe including a gdb backtrace)

Pau Arumí

En/na Neediss Gu ha escrit: