[CLAM] Setting a different sound card in the network editor

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:52:37 PST 2006

Hi, (today I will be posting a question instead of answering one :)

What way can I configure the AudioOutput Processing object to work with
other than the default sound card. I am using Alsa and when I right
click on the processing and edit the configuration I can't get it to
work with anything but "default:default". I am trying to use the regular
hw:1,0 syntax. Is that ok? I am missing something?

btw, the message I am getting is that I don't have a list of hw devices.
Is it a problem of my alsa configuration or the NetworkEditor? Thanks.