[CLAM] Re: Re: rtaudio on windows

Rettenbacher, Bernhard bernhard.rettenbacher at joanneum.at
Wed Nov 15 07:02:03 PST 2006

Hi,

I want to use CLAM (0.91) for real time audio analysis. I tried very hard to build the framework on windows, using RtAudio (ASIO) and PortAudio (ASIO). Loads of code corrections were necessary but at least i got the ready built framework. But AudioIO won't work! The AudioManager only returns an empty devicelist. I have no idea how a specific audio architecture/device gets used.

@Pau: You told me to to use the NetworkPlayer - but what i need is a recorder. Is there a "NetworkRecorder" planned? When will the QT4 port of the NetworkEditor be available for Windows? And one of the most important questions: when will a QT4-version of the framework be available?

Cheers,

Bernhard