[Clam] rtaudio on windows

Rettenbacher, Bernhard bernhard.rettenbacher at joanneum.at
Fri Oct 6 07:12:49 PDT 2006

Hi all,

im new to CLAM. It looks very nice to me, im now in doing a evaluation
of your system. I passed the building procedure and have tried out some
examples (scons build and vc7 ide). The tutorial examples work well.

Now the problem: I tried out the AudioIOExample and all I get is this
message:

AudioManager::FindOrCreateDevice(): Don't have a list of "rtaudio"
devices.
Maybe you are not specifying any library to play sound (alsa,
rtaudio...)

As I think the problem is in the build procedure, I send you my
clam.conf:

prefix = 'd:\\lib'
sandbox_path = 'd:\\lib\\CLAM\\devel'
release = 0