[CLAM] Windows/cygwin precompiled libs?

Dan Morris dmorris at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:31:39 PDT 2006

I'm new to CLAM but really excited to try it... the documentation implies
that there are precompiled libraries available on the downloads page, but I
only found installers for the applications (not the libs).  Is there in fact
(or has anyone collected/posted) a set of precompiled CLAM libraries
available anywhere for cygwin or Visual Studio?

The web page also implies that there are precompiled binaries available for
the third-party libraries, but I can't find that either, and it's taking
some work to get all of them to compile (and/or I'm having to forego
problematic but appealing optional packages like fftw).  Is there still a
collection of third-party libs and/or dll's available?

Thanks...

-Dan

Dan Morris
dmorris at cs.stanford.edu