[CLAM] Can CLAM be used with Visual Studio C++ 2005 Express Edition

Mario Servin whereitis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:16:14 PDT 2006

Hi, it seems CLAM is what I was looking for. Nevertheles for my project I
want to use all free or open source tools, so I wonder if it can be used
with Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Express Edition (free for the moment). As
far as I read in the manual of CLAM the compiler to use in Windows is
Microsoft Visual Studio 7(a non free stuff), no mention to other...I need
this information prior to install CLAM in my PC.
Regards,
            Mario

believed to be clean.