[CLAM] Font problem in Annotator

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:36:49 PDT 2006

That's a known problem that happens just on some computers. We recently solved
that on the KeySpace view. You can append those two lines at the end of
CLAM::VM::KeySpace::initializeGL method at src/InstantViews/KeySpace.cxx

	glEnable(GL_BLEND);
	glBlendFunc (GL_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA);

For the numbers on the rulers i suppose that the solution should be the same
one. I think that those two lines should be placed at any place on
Ruler::paintGL before calling Draw() at vmqt/widget/vmRuler.cxx Not sure.
Just try it. I cannot try them because on my home computer was working
properly even without those lines. :-/

On Thursday 05 October 2006 23:35, Paolo Fagni wrote:
> Hello again, with your help I managed to install correctly clam library
> and Annotator .
>
> Everything works fine excwpt for a little problem with font rendering
> in the key space view.
>
> Here you can find a screenshot
> http://pran.homeunix.org/~stonedz/screenshot.png
>
> Any idea? If it helps I have qt 4.1.4.