[CLAM] how audio time-scaling is implemented in CLAM

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 11 14:57:52 PDT 2006

Hi, the time stretching algorithm is sort of a variation on the
classical Vocoder one. This one uses frame interpolation on the
different components (sinusoidal + residual). You might understand
the code because it is pretty readable (just concentrate on the
Do(segment, segment).

http://www.clam.iua.upf.edu/doc/CLAM-doxygen/SMSTimeStretch_8cxx-source.html

--

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *