[CLAM] is it posssible to make tracks with unique indeces?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:06:09 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've been building an additive synthesizer in Pd and I would like to use SMS
-made .sdif files to facilitate this.  However, the files that i have
created using CLAM do not have unique indeces, so I do not know how to
handle births and deaths in my synthesizer.  Is there a way to enable unique
indeces, since the files I have only list the row number in the sdif file.

Also, what is "Do Clean Tracks" supposed to do?

Thanks,
Rich