[CLAM] Error on XMLRestore

Sergey volser at inbox.ru
Wed Sep 13 08:12:04 PDT 2006

Hello CLAM.

I try to count the data from XML a file. My example is compiled
normally, but at start there is a error:

                            This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

If I use exception handling a error following:

Access violation - no RTTI data!

I tried to compile:
Microsoft Visual C ++ Toolkit 2003 and Intel C++ Compiler 8.0
The result identical... I use source CLAM 0.7.0

My simple example:
#include <iostream>
#include "SMSAnalysisSynthesisConfig.hxx"
#include "XMLStorage.hxx"

int main()
{
CLAM::SMSAnalysisSynthesisConfig mGlobalConfig;
  CLAM::XMLStorage::Restore(mGlobalConfig, "Elvis.xml");
return 0;
}

SMSAnalysisSynthesisConfig and Elvis.xml I have taken from SMSTools.

--
Best regards, Sergey