[CLAM] CLAM documentation?

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Apr 5 04:53:33 PDT 2007

We should update the documentation for sure.

Build system is mostly documented on the INSTALL file, althought some Windows
specific notes are missing there.

The wiki contains a tutorial for each application which introduces SMS
techniques and some basic CLAM concepts.

For development documentation you should refer to Doxygen and provided
examples. Mailing lists and the irc channel are also useful sources of
information for concrete questions.

Regards.

On Dijous 05 Abril 2007, Fredrik Karlsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to figure out how CLAM works. It seems that the resource I
> may use as a new user is
> the documentation that is for teh 0.7.0-r3 release, but the webpage
> says it is depricated.
> Are there information available on how the build system has changed,
> and what else may have changed?
>
> /Fredrik

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net