[CLAM] Audio Fingerprinting

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:57:49 PDT 2007

Hi Manuel,

Audio Fingerprinting -> CLAM has been USED to implement an audio
fingerprinting system but this is not in the repository as of now. If
you read spanish you might be interested in the following student
thesis:

http://www.create.ucsb.edu/xavier/pfc/nlipovetsky.pdf

As for MPEG-7, again CLAM may be used (and has been in the past) to
generate MPEG-7 compliant descriptions as it includes all the necessary
tools (such as XML output...). But CLAM is not restricted by MPEG-7,
neither is the standard at the "core" of its design.

Hope this helps,

XA

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 18:29 +0100, jn jn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to CLAM, and my interest on audio has been increasing in the
> last months, mainly because of my interest in MPEG-7 and in audio
> fingerprinting.
> And so I was wondering if CLAM has been coded taking in care what is
> written in the MPEG-7 audio standard and also if it supports audio
> fingerprinting (by itself).
>
> Thank you,
>
> Manuel Pereira

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *