[CLAM] Great stuff!

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 6 09:54:02 PDT 2007

Thanks JCIMS! We love to hear from people using CLAM. If you have a
webpage we can point to we'd love to add you to our "CLAM Citations"
wiki page. That's where we try to keep an updated record of known uses:

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/CLAM_citations

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 16:20 +0000, JCIMS wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> I just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I'm massively impressed
> with what you're doing with CLAM.  I am tinkering with a 'poor mans
> tachometer' and was hunting for an analysis product that would do the
> job for me.  After a few days of searching I finally happened to find
> CLAM and it works beautifully.  The chain i have set up
> (input->smsanalysis->fundamental->control printer) works _exactly_
> like i wanted.  Now i'm just going to do some reasearch to figure out
> how to wire it up to a interface and share it with my hobbyist
> friends.
>
> I'd love to hear any suggestions/pointers/etc from other folks that
> are using CLAM in a similar or related fashion.
>
> Thanks all!

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *
 *  Associate Director - MATi    *
 *  Research Director - CREATE   *