[CLAM] Clam API for direct use in C++

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sat Apr 7 14:56:03 PDT 2007

On Dissabte 07 Abril 2007, stuart duncan wrote:
> Dear Clam,
>
>   First of all huge thank you to the developers at CLAM, it looks a
> fantastic. I'm having dependency problems building the CLAM libraries on
> windows, and wondered if anyone had prebuilt DLLs. I'm actually looking to
> do some development with the CLAM API and am interested in having the CLAM
> framework libraries themselves. I was able to find source code but due to
> some dependencies problems on my system, I am unable to build the CLAM
> Windows dll's.  I was hoping another developer/user had already built them
> and would be willing to share?
>
>   Thank you for your continuing Support

Hello, Stuart. Thanks for the interest. As Pau told you, we are on the process
of having a reproducible build environment in windows. That means reproduce
the build environment we had in the old windows testfarm box while, in the
process, generating documentation on how to obtain/build dependencies,
documentation how to build the library itself and providing some binaries
libraries so you can skip some steps.

We are currently on Eastern holydays and still working, but don't expect that
much until next week.

I think Pau is putting his *preliminar* outcomes on the wiki:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel/Windows_build

Regards.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net