[CLAM] Problems using jackdmp instead of jackd on OSX

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sat Feb 3 12:12:33 PST 2007

Hi, Stephane.

If i am not wrong, jackdump is working on our three supported platforms. Which
platform are you talking about?
- Linux: it shoud be dynamically linked
- Windows: jack support is disabled
- Mac: is linked dynamically but the library is packaged on the bundle. The
effect is like static linking but you could change the bundle.

We have not tested jackdmp, so any information you could provide is wellcome.

David