[CLAM] Clam Annotator Crash on XP

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Feb 19 08:46:03 PST 2007

We moved recently to a different lab, and our Windows box is still at the old
lab. We can not access it to do testing, just remote binary building. So we
are pending to deploy a new Windows machine but this will get some time.

The only thing i could tell you meanwhile is to use any previous release of
the Annotator which are known to be working in windows. In fact, the added
features since 0.3.3 have been not that many.

Please, report us whether those versions work for you or not so we could
locate which changes affected you.

David.