[CLAM] Re: [SMSBatch] how to compile

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:32:02 PST 2007

Hi Giacomo,

Nice to know that you are still working on the speech synthesis with CLAM.
I'll look at it later. By now I'm forwarding this to the ML, so maybe
some other devel
can help you quicker.

Btw, consider subscribing to clam-devel, if you are not,
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/mailinglist.html
to be up-to-date with the development.

Pau

En/na giacomo.sommavilla ha escrit: