[CLAM] NetworkEditor building problems

Dominique Michel dominique.michel at citycable.ch
Sun Mar 11 10:12:24 PDT 2007

Le Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:48:41 +0100,
Tim Blechmann <tim at klingt.org> a écrit :

> On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 21:55 +0100, David García Garzón wrote:
> >
> > That's seems like QTDIR is not the proper one. Which linux flavor are
> > your
> > running? That folder should contain 'lib', 'bin' and 'include'
> > folders, with
> > qt4 related libraries, headers (inside folders Qt/QtCore/QtGui/...)
> > and
> > binaries. QTDIR for some platforms are:
> > - FC6: /usr
> > - Debian/Ubuntu: /usr/share/qt4 (although it should work with QTDIR
> > undefined)
> > - SuSe: /usr/lib/qt4 (not completely sure of that one)
>
> hm ... i'm on gentoo, the qt3 is located in /usr/qt/3,

On gentoo, it is QTDIR="/usr" with qt4.

I committed ebuilds for the proaudio overlay, so the easy way to install CLAM
is, as explained on http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Usage

If you don't already are using layman to manage overlays:
emerge -av layman
echo "source /usr/portage/local/layman/make.conf" >> /etc/make.conf

After:
layman -fa pro-audio

To update the overlay (as an "emerge --sync" but only for this overlay):
layman -s pro-audio

Install CLAM
emerge NetworkEditor Voice2MIDI Annotator SMSTools

you can do
emerge -vp NetworkEditor Voice2MIDI Annotator SMSTools
to see the use flag and adapt /etc/portage/package.use
with the wanted use flags. As example, a line with

media-libs/libclam osc

will add osc support in CLAM and emerge the needed dependencies.

Ciao,
Dominique

--
Dominique Michel

--
N.B.: Tous les emails que je reçois sont filtrés par spamassassin avant de me
parvenir.