[CLAM] icons installation

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Mar 11 18:32:23 PDT 2007

/usr/share/pixmaps/ location and using the xpm format is Debian policy. Maybe
that one is not the default icon location in gentoo. Since that was Debian
specific the icons are generated and installed by the debian/rules script
using the 'convert' utility and taking the png at src/images which have
better quality than the ico files.

We haven't an specific icon for Voice2Midi. Sorry.