[CLAM] .pro-file not found

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Mar 13 04:01:11 PDT 2007

Please always respond list mails also to the list. it may
interest other people, and it's likely you get better feedback.

En/na Stefan Kragh ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> So the example files worked.. Then I tried this
> (http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Manual_Annotator):
> [...]
> I get error messages several times during this process.
>
> Error, reading '../Users/stefan/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Air France/On
> Trade Winds/02 Karibien.mp3.chords: Details:
> Unable to open the document source
>
>  Do I need to prepare a .chords-file? I noticed some files that seemed
> associated to the sample mp3s. I laso get this error message:
>
> Error: Unable to launch the extractor.
> Check that the project extractor is well configured and you have
> permissions to run it.
> The configured command was:
> ChordExtractor

this second error is the problem: i've just checked that
ChordExtractor is not included in the .dmg.
this week david and me we'll do an update of mac apps packaging.
however, please fill a bug report so we don't forget about it:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/bugreporting.html

(of course you can always build the apps from the source. but
compiling dependent libs and clam takes time
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel/Mac_OSX_build)

btw, which mac arch do you have, intel or powerpc?

on the other hand, if you want to test the chord extraction
feature, i recommend you to use network-editor (should work on
mac), with the bonus that performs real-time.

> Is there someplace in particular that I need to place
> the Annotator-0.3.6 folder that I downloaded and unzipped?

no particular place. actually you only need the Samples/ sub-dir.

cheers,
pau