[CLAM] CLAM at the 2007 Google Summer of Code

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Mar 16 10:30:07 PDT 2007

STUDENT: Audio and Music software is your thing? Need a part-time
job of $4500 for this summer? Want to have fun developing free
software?

We are happy to announce that the CLAM project is participating,
for the first time, in the 2007 edition of Google's Summer of
Code.

CLAM is not the only audio-linux project in GSoC, Ardour and
Mixxx also did it. See [1] for the whole list

         APPLICATION DEADLINE:

Find all the information in the CLAM web:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu
and its SoC wiki page [2]

We are very excited to offer a number of ideas that would benefit
CLAM now that it is about to reach its 1.0 release. We also
encourage you to propose new ideas if you feel none of the ones
offered by the CLAM team suits your profile or interests.

Looking forward to working with you…

The CLAM team

1. http://code.google.com/soc
2. http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/GSoC_2007

--
Google Summer of Code is a program that offers student developers
stipends to write code for various open source projects. Google