[CLAM] CLAM at the 2007 Google Summer of Code

Rahul Murmuria rahul.is.also at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 08:38:41 PDT 2007

I am interested in contributing to CLAM as part of GSoC. Although I am
new to audio-related projects, I am very excited with the prospect. I
need some initiation to setup CLAM before I can think of sending in a
proposal, but the IRC Channel is dormant for some time now!

the svn checkout gave me Annotator, CLAM, NetworkEditor, SMSTools and
Voice2MIDI sources. I am trying to understand the application. Is it
recommended to take that 40 hour tutorial now?!
--
Rahul Murmuria
MNIT Jaipur