[CLAM] Spectrogram / Sonagram in CLAM?

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 23 23:46:29 PDT 2007

Fredrik Karlsson wrote:
> Thank you very much for your quick response. I love the look of the
> spectrogram in SMSTools, so I am very interested to know whether this
> porting job is on it's way?
Actually there is a proposal in the Google Summer of Code to do
precisely that (and much more related
to CLAM widgets) see:

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/SoC_ideas#Convergence_of_SMSTools_and_CLAM_widgets_infrastructure

> Are there more QT widgets for sound analysis spread throughout the
> code of SMSTools, Newtworkeditor and Annotator that I should be aware
> of? Like I stated earlier, I am mostly interested in the QT widgets
> for sound visualisation that you have created. Are there any source
> where I may get an overview of what is available?
To get a quick idea the best thing is for you to take a look at our
screenshots. I assume you have looked at the ones on our
webpage:

http://www.clam.iua.upf.edu/screenshots.html

But I don't know if you also got to our galeries and development
screenshots in the wiki:

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Main_Page

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

Hope it helps.