[CLAM] Windows Clam Build

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Mar 30 10:54:38 PDT 2007

En/na stuart duncan ha escrit:
> First of all huge thank you to the developers at CLAM,
> it looks a fantastic.
> I'm having dependency problems building the CLAM
> libraries on windows, and wondered if anyone had
> prebuilt DLLs.
> Thanks in advance for your help.

first of all, clam devs have started working on making windows
compilation easy and documented, and based in visual studio 2005
(express -free as beer- edition).
this is thanks to the wonders of modern software emulation!

this can last more than a week, so meanwhile you might want to
take a look at this.
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/win/other/windows-external-libs.tar.gz

i'm not sure what libs it contain, it should be only the
free-software ones. it contains dlls, the .lib stub and headers.
they all are compiled using visual c++ 7.1.  so *no guaranties*
at all that all of them will link with visual studio 2005.

pau