[CLAM] Can't find SRCDEPS

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 5 09:49:37 PST 2007

En/na Mkk Junz ha escrit:
> Hi. I've compiled and installed clam, and read the Documentation, but
> I can't find a /build/srcdeps directory anywhere. How do I make it?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> X. Junz

Hi,

I've seen the log in #clam. Sorry I was out all the weekend.

I'm afraid you are using a very old code tarball. It's been ages that we
have abandoned the use of srcdeps, and the whole build/ dir is not
distributed anymore

All build info is in CLAM/INSTALL text file.

But please explain what road took you to /build and sourcdeps
we should close that source of misinformation immediately

Pau