[CLAM] Re: Can't find SRCDEPS

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 5 15:50:40 PST 2007

The scons file is at CLAM/scons/examples/SConstruct. You must call 'scons'
from that folder (CLAM/scons/examples) and it will build all the examples.

That was for 0.98. But just for the record (those mails stay for future
users), i must say that this has been recently changed on SVN, so for next
releases we are including an SConstruct [1] file on the same folder than the
sources so that CLAM/examples folder can be moved/copied arround and built.

[1] http://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam/trunk/CLAM/examples/SConstruct

If you want to build your own application you should consider using the
pkg-config utility to get the proper options on your platform. The pkg-config
ids are clam_audioio, clam_core, clam_processing, clam_vmfl and clam_vmqt.
For a multiplatform approach you can use the clam.py scons tool which is
installed with clam.

clam_sconstoolspath = os.path.join(CLAMInstallDir,'share','clam','sconstools')
env.Tool('clam', toolpath=[clam_sconstoolspath])
env.EnableClamModules(libs=[
    'clam_core',
    'clam_audioio',
    'clam_processing',