[CLAM] Spectrogram / Sonagram in CLAM?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 23:37:32 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I love the look of the
spectrogram in SMSTools, so I am very interested to know whether this
porting job is on it's way?

Are there more QT widgets for sound analysis spread throughout the
code of SMSTools, Newtworkeditor and Annotator that I should be aware
of? Like I stated earlier, I am mostly interested in the QT widgets
for sound visualisation that you have created. Are there any source
where I may get an overview of what is available?

Best regards,

   /Fredrik

--

"Give up learning, and put an end to your troubles."

My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/