[CLAM] Play a note with MIDI

Simonin Vincent Vincent.Simonin at he-arc.ch
Wed May 9 00:39:35 PDT 2007

I'm trying to run the MIDI_Synthesizer example but I have some problems. I first
had some problems with the AudioIn objects and now I have this error message :

Press enter to terminate
 AudioOut::ConcreteStart(): could not start audio device: maybe another program is blocking it
 Received error message: <ALSAAudioDevice::Start(): Failed to create PCM device.
 Nested error: SndPcm::SndPcm(...): Playback open error: Device or resource busy

 AudioOut::ConcreteStart(): could not start audio device: maybe another program is blocking it
 Received error message: <ALSAAudioDevice::Start(): Failed to create PCM device.
 Nested error: SndPcm::SndPcm(...): Playback open error: Device or resource busy

About the developer who worked on the MIDI part of CLAM, I have understood that he's no more
in the team. Is there a possibility to contact him ?

Vince