[CLAM] Clam API Docs

Ben Erridge bene at cyberoblivion.com
Tue Sep 4 07:53:49 PDT 2007

Hello,
I am trying to write a plugin for xmms which will display the
keyspacemonitor for the currently playing song. xmms provides the music data
in two ways
1.)  fequency array (gint16 freq_data[2][256])
2.) PCM data

>From what I have found the keyspace needs a floatarraydatasource but I
haven't been able to find out exactly how to construct one from the data I
have.

I'm hoping for some tips on the best way to approach this integration from
xmms data to data that the keyspace can use. Any help would be greatly
appreciated
Also if there are API docs, I haven't been able to find them and inline
documentation on the source is mostly non existent.

Thanks you in advance!
Ben