[CLAM] again(just now code errors):problems with scons configure, thks

Yang Sujuan(杨素娟) yangsujuan at huawei.com
Mon Aug 18 03:12:41 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've checked with INSTALL under CLAM.

Command "scons --help" works well. However, other scons commands like "scons
configure""scons"can not work. I have "cl.exe" with VC8(Visual studio 2005)

who can help to configure the ENV varibles?

ps:my env   is Win XP SP2, with visual studio 2005, CLAM-1.0.0. And  my
install directory is:

 mingw\CLAM\
 mingw\xercesc\
 mingw\fftw\
 mingw\...

Best Regards,
Yang Sujuan(杨素娟)

华为技术有限公司  huawei_logo(Huawei Technologies)

地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129
Add:  Section B, Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang, Shenzhen, 518129
P.R.China
tel:+86-755-28780808(28787196)/+86-755-13824396653(m)
FAX: +86-755-28787435
http://www.huawei.com
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群
组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散
发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本
邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is