[CLAM] ClamExtractorExample LowFreqEnergyRelation

vincenzo.dimattia vincenzo.dimattia at libero.it
Mon Feb 25 10:11:00 PST 2008

Dear David thanks a lot for your help. My final project consists on an automatic audio segmentation system which I have implemented in matlab modifying the Alexander Haubold’s Matlab resources [http://www.aquaphoenix.com/research/matlab/]. The modified program requires as input the audio file (wav) and the CLAM XML file. In order to interface Matlab with CLAM I used an XML parser which is able to extract the values of the MFCC descriptor from the CLAM XML file. In particular I used XMLTree an XML toolbox for Matlab [http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=1757&objectType=file].
Thanks again
Best regards
Vincenzo