[CLAM] ClamExtractorExample LowFreqEnergyRelation

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Feb 25 17:37:50 PST 2008

A student at UPF also needed to use MFCC from the ClamExampleExtractor
descriptors in matlab and we tried the xml toolbox you mention with no luck
(we were blocked by a missimplementation of XPath standard). Maybe we missed
something or maybe you opted by xml navigation instead of xpath. We finally
used a small  Java snippet to get them with XPath and convert it into a
proper matlab matrix.

I planned to eventually post such matlab/java code on the wiki. Almost sure
you have that part covered but as you could be still interested I'll hurry
and ask her the code.

David.