[CLAM] Problems compiling NetworkEditor on Ubuntu Studio 64

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 17:08:14 PST 2008

Hello, all! I was hoping to be able to play with CLAM on my Linux
mahine, but I've run into an odd problem with NetworkEditor that I can't
figure out. When I try to execute the following command:

$ scons prefix=/usr/local/lib clam_prefix=/usr/local/lib

I get this error:

scons: *** No tool named 'qt4': not a Zip file
File "/home/darren/downloads/CLAM/NetworkEditor-1.1.0/SConstruct", line
30, in <module>

The funny part is, it worked for me once before, but I had to re-do the
installation because I got my prefix directories wrong. So I deleted the
libclam files, the NetworkEditor and Prototype programs, then tried
re-compiling and re-installing. That's when this trouble started. I'm
sure the problem is my fault. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

-- Darren