[CLAM] Problems compiling NetworkEditor on Ubuntu Studio 64

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 19:22:23 PST 2008

David García Garzón wrote:
> I suspect that the problem is that the prefixes should be just /usr/local and
> not /usr/local/lib

That's actually how I did it the first time around, and when I tried to
run NetworkEditor that first time around, it gave me an error about not
being able to find the CLAM executables. That's why I tried to re-do the
install, but this time around, I can't even compile the Network Editor
app, even setting the prefixes to /usr/local.

-- Darren