[CLAM] MFCC with ClamExtractorExample

vincenzo.dimattia vincenzo.dimattia at libero.it
Wed Jan 23 08:57:23 PST 2008

Dear all,
I am Vincenzo Dimattia, I am developing my final project, an automatic segmentation system.I am using the programm ClamExtractorExample for the extraction of the audio descriptors . I would like to know which are the parameters that this program uses to calculate the MFCC and how  this descriptor are stored in the pool document, is it a matrix which have dimension Frame x MFCC coefficients? I have read the doxygen documentation but i'm not  able to understand which parameters the programm use to calculate the MFCC descriptor.
Thank you,
Vincenzo Dimattia