[CLAM] Problems compiling NetworkEditor on Ubuntu Studio 64

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jan 25 19:36:42 PST 2008

On Dissabte 26 Gener 2008, Darren Landrum wrote:
> David García Garzón wrote:
> > I suspect that the problem is that the prefixes should be just /usr/local
> > and not /usr/local/lib
>
> That's actually how I did it the first time around, and when I tried to
> run NetworkEditor that first time around, it gave me an error about not
> being able to find the CLAM executables. That's why I tried to re-do the
> install, but this time around, I can't even compile the Network Editor
> app, even setting the prefixes to /usr/local.

/usr/local should be the proper place. Which is the error you get using that
prefix?

Have you defined LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point /usr/local/lib?

If you get too much problems compiling them yourself, remember that there are
some subversion snapshot packages for ubuntu on the web just few commits
outdated.