[CLAM] Writing Control Data to a File in Network Editor

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 02:09:27 PDT 2008

# Thank you very much! Your example worked as you said.
# I understand that the port variable is just the port, like a gate
number. GetData() gets what is going through it.
# Now I can build my program upon your example.
# Does a network has to have a AudioSink to work? MyProcessing object
starts to print the frequencies when I put a AudioSink object into the
network?

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 3:53 PM, David García Garzón
<dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> BTW, feel free to add a description of your project there:
> http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/3rd_Party_Projects_Using_CLAM

# Thanks for the permission. I'll put our project there after we get a
working example.
# Have a nice day!
-ugur