[CLAM] Latest Version of SMSTools.

Patt No pattno at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:51:23 PDT 2008

Hi,

New user to the SMSTools package and just trying to get the best/most
reliable install for use.

The version I'm currently working with is 0.47 but as this was found from
http://www.clam.iua.upf.edu/download-windows.html in the category of 'old'
releases i'm just wondering if it has been compacted onto something else
currently being used in the CLAM environment, relocated or that the last
release is now simply considered 'old'. The reason I'm looking for the best
stable release is that with version 0.47 I have had no luck performing a
single analysis on my desktop machine which is superior to the old laptop
I've pulled out that has got the release to a more successful standard. I've
noted a couple of problems when using on the laptop even but if anyone could
bring me up to speed on the state of play with SMSTools applications i would
be most grateful.

Persistant Problems on SMSTools v0.47:
-Trying to 'synthesize' the SMS interpretation of a successfully analysed
sound if the 'original audio' viewing window isn't open.