[CLAM] CLAM: Oscilloscope.hxx: No such file or directory

Néstor Amigo Cairo nestorac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:21:21 PDT 2008

Hi!!
I'm new to CLAM. I'm trying to compile an application with an
interface designed using Qt Designer, QT4.4 on Ubuntu Hardy. I haven't
been able to compile an application using the Oscilloscope widget, it
does not find the corresponding header, I have manually checked it in
/usr/include/CLAM, I haven't been able to find it.
I'm using version 1.2.0, from Debian repository.

Any ideas??
Thanks!!
I attach the following error message:

In file included from emusiclearn.h:32,
                 from emusiclearn.cpp:25:
ui_mainWindow.h:22:28: error: Oscilloscope.hxx: No such file or directory
In file included from emusiclearn.h:32,
                 from emusiclearn.cpp:25:
ui_mainWindow.h:31: warning: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
'Oscilloscope' with no type
ui_mainWindow.h:31: error: expected ';' before '*' token
ui_mainWindow.h: In member function 'void Ui_MainWindow::setupUi(QMainWindow*)':
ui_mainWindow.h:48: error: 'oscilloscope' was not declared in this scope
ui_mainWindow.h:48: error: expected type-specifier before 'Oscilloscope'
ui_mainWindow.h:48: error: expected `;' before 'Oscilloscope'
make: *** [emusiclearn.o] Error 1

--
Néstor Amigo Cairo
+34 687 96 74 81