[CLAM] CLAM: Oscilloscope.hxx: No such file or directory

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 9 17:30:32 PDT 2008

Currently CLAM widgets are only available if you use them within the
Prototyper, that is, the Prototyper loading the ui file (plus the network)
without compilation.

The only solution i find by now is to move the needed source files from
NetworkEditor to your own project.

On the future, a side result of one of the GSoC projects will be providing
them as a library you can link within your application, but it is not
currently available.

emusiclearn... just curious: what it is about?

David.

El Tuesday 10 June 2008 01:21:21 Néstor Amigo Cairo va escriure: