[CLAM]SMSTools crashed when applying some transformation

吴志佳 cathy_jiajia at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:43:37 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I've tried the new svn and the SegmentSMSTimeStretch works! Waiting for the rest of the problems being fixed.
Thanks for all of you providing such a wonderful framework.

To David about the screenshot:
I do like to send you send you screenshot on NetworkEditor in a Chinese desktop. However, though I run some Chinese applications on it. my system is actually also an English version and it has no difference to a Normal Desktop ;-p

Regards,
Zhijia