[CLAM] Doubt about the project Network Editor documentation

Laia Subirats laia.subirats at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:43:12 PDT 2008

Hello, I am interested in the project Network Editor documentation. My
question is:

   - The idea is providing networks and processing modules of
   documentation which can be browsable and navigable from the network editor
   interface: in which language will be done that?

   - This project would include the interface and a system to obtain
   metadata (web, webservice or just compiled information): the purpose of this
   would be to define the WSDLs of the webservice. Furthermore it will be
   needed to develop the webservice of the operations available of the networks
   and processing modules mentioned in the network editor. The visualisation of
   the Visualizing
data<http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam/index.php/Network_Editor_tutorial#Visualizing_data>will
be done via web. I don't understand the compiled information part.

Thanks in advance,
--
Laia Subirats