[CLAM] Re: problem using NE...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:46:07 PDT 2008

Hi David:

I think you was right: the NE uses of CPU was about a 60%.... but
between jackd and X it probably reaches the 100%...
After recompile the library seems to be working more fluid, but I've the
same problem. Only after increasing the jack buffer (frames/period) to
4096 it seems to works good (with a latency of 171 ms :( ).

Using the tonal analysis without the visualization widgets do the same.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Natanael.