[CLAM] Re: problem using NE...

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:20:45 PDT 2008

Tonal analysis is cpu hungry. If your cpu is not powerfull enough you won't be
able to run it in realtime with jack and the process will be zombified as you
describe. So check the cpu and if it is too busy try the tonal analysis
alone. Another thing you can try is enabling the release mode when
configuring the libraries:
scons configure release=1