[CLAM] Problem with compiling simple examples with scons

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Nov 11 08:09:36 PST 2008

You solved the first problem in the right way. If you don't have Qt and you
are not planning to use it, just comment the related lines.

Regarding the second problem, sconstruct expects a 'main.cxx' file to be in
the current folder. You can change that at the line where the mainSources
variable is defined.

Regards.
David.