[CLAM] Re: SMSTools crashes when loading SDIF

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Nov 11 09:18:45 PST 2008

El dl 10 de 11 de 2008 a les 10:08 +0100, en/na Anders Dahnielson va
escriure:

> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 09:26, Anders Dahnielson
> <anders at dahnielson.com> wrote:
>

>         Oh, by the way, I installed SDIF library from IRCAM and tried
>         to use the querysdif tool on the analysis data but it only
>         returned this:
>
>         querysdif: SdifFRead.c:524: SdifFReadPadding: Assertion
>         `Padding <= 1024' failed.
>         Aborted
>
>         Don't know if it's due to an error in the stored SDIF file in
>         both cases. It's beyond me.
>

> I tried to use the SMSBatch utility and it worked!

> (The only nitpicking is that an segmentation fault occurs when I hit '0' to  exit.)

I'm afraid that core developers are now much more focused on developing
the real-time networks (and NetworkEditor app), so it is unlikely that
we find time to give SMSTools support. Luckily the SMSBatch worked for
you...

Regards,
Pau