[CLAM] [Urgent] Help me!

Vincent SHAO vince.shao at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:47:08 PDT 2008

I am a student in Beihang University. I encountered a problem in
installation. That problem has been haunting for several days, i can't solve
it yet. I need some help.

I am using Ubuntu 8.04, have followed all the instruction given in the
INSTALL in the clam-1.2.0 folder and have installed the clam(at least i
think so).

But i can't install Voice2MIDI application, the error message is as below.

* scons: Reading SConscript files ...

scons: warning: QTDIR variable is not defined, using moc executable as a
hint (QTDIR=/usr)
File "/usr/local/share/clam/sconstools/qt4.py", line 207, in _detect
Lodading dmg tool...
Version:  0.3.9
Package version:  0.3.9
Package QtOpenGL was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `QtOpenGL.pc'
No package 'QtOpenGL' found
OSError: 'pkg-config QtCore QtGui QtOpenGL Qt3Support --libs --cflags'
exited 1:
  File "/home/vincent/Desktop/Voice2MIDI-0.3.9/SConstruct", line 88:
    crosscompiling=crosscompiling,
  File "/usr/local/share/clam/sconstools/qt4.py", line 461:
    self.ParseConfig('pkg-config %s --libs --cflags'% ' '.join(pcmodules))
  File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Environment.py", line 1288:
    return function(self, self.backtick(command))
  File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Environment.py", line 514:
    raise OSError("'%s' exited %d" % (command, status))*

I can't fix this problem, and this application is very pivot to me.

Please help me out. Thank you!

--
Vincent SHAO
Beihang Univ.